INSTRUCTIONS: BEFORE & AFTER YOUR LASH EXTENSION APPOINTMENT
FOR HEALTHIER LASHES . . .
Pre-Appointment Instructions for Lash Extensions
1. Please arrive to your lash appointment on time.
2. Eyelash clean and free of all make up products.
3. No caffeine 2 hours before the appointment. It can cause your eye lids to jump nonstop and make the lashing process longer then the 2 hour time frame.
4. If you wear contacts please remove them before the appointment.
Aftercare Instructions for Lash Extensions
1. Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
2. Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
3. Use only water-based makeup & makeup remover.
4. Remove makeup around the eye with a cotton swab.
5. Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
6. Be careful to avoid pulling extensions or rubbing eyes.
7. Wash your lashes every 3 days with a gentle wash or shampoo.
8. Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions removed.
9. To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.